Devonport Peninsula Precincts (DPP) is now working on the following areas:
- In the first instance, the group needs to fundraise to clear the final debt of just $3,000 it owes for the Ryman Healthcare appeal. We are still accepting donations.
- We are concerned the community should understand the conditions of consent that have been set for the Wakakura development and how those are managed. Using a short, anonymous survey we are investigating resident’s needs and knowledge to discover information gaps, vulnerable residents, and preferred communication channels. Can you help? Take the short, 3-5 minute survey here.
- Advocating for community consultation in the development of the remaining five Devonport peninsula precincts, plus other sites on the Devonport peninsula, that may be intensively developed.
- Participating in consultations with decision makers and interested parties on matters that concern peninsula residents e.g Auckland Transport’s Lake Road Improvement plans.
- We look forward to Ryman Healthcare becoming part our community and we continue to take an interest in the construction of the Devonport facility.